We're ready to RAGE again! This one is 85:26 min long and includes:
- Introduction... kind of (starts 00:00 min)
- ‘What’s bubbling up?’ (starts 02:08 min) — Dr Smith's ECG blog, DAS Guidelines for tracheal intubation of the critically ill, "The Human Factor" and trauma team performance.
- ‘DNR’ (starts 14:58 min) — the RAGE team discuss the concept of 'do not resuscitate' and consensus resuscitation plans, challenges and tips for family discussions and decision-making, and a host of tricky situations (e.g. the family that wants 'everything', patients who want to be organ donors, suspension of DNR orders for operations, and patients with advance care plans who attempt suicide)..
- ‘A blast from the past’ by Peter Brindley on ‘Joseph Lister’ (starts 80:44 min)
- ‘Words of Wisdom’ from Karel Habig (starts 83:41 min)